Saturday, May 5, 2018

Our Friends RV Park

So the place that we found to keep the RV at is Our Friends Campground RV Park in Lampasas Texas. It is absolutely beautiful and the people here are so friendly. The town itself is like an old time town, with the town square that is still being used! When I was looking online for places to stay this place caught my eye several times however there were not many pictures which made me lean toward other parks However I kept coming back to it and they have an area for horses so I figured it had to at least be somewhat in the country and not the city. So we decided to come to this one and boy and I glad that we did!
This is the sign & flags that greet you as you pull into the park. 



                    This peacock and other creatures also greet you as you pull in.


There is also a little sitting area with a pond and goldfish. Apparently they do not get enough rain here for real plants so they have a lot of beautiful metal ones. They are very pretty and of course do not require the care!




 Here is our home for the time being! We have a nice grassy area and look into an open area that deer sometimes come into. We actually saw 7 deer last night.






The owner has a horse that stays in this corral. He's beautiful and Drake likes to go see him!



                                        The cowboy and cowgirl who guard the bath house!!

So far everything has been really nice here. Jeff has his first week under his belt and I start my job on Monday. Looking forward to meeting and making new friends here!















3 comments:

  1. Love reading these!! Good luck starting work Monday! Can’t wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ma'am!! I'm excited to share his journey, thanks to yalls encouragement!! I will definitely let y'all know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! So glad you found an awesome space to live in. Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete